- 2011 The partnership with Ana Brzova was born. They established themselves in their first season with a national ranking of #7.
- 2013-2014 Two-peated as National Champion with Ana Brzova.
- 2011-2016 Ranked in the top 7 from with Ana Brzova.
- 2015 Finalist at Husband/Wife Nationals with Javier Ferrin-Kranewitter.
- 2018-2019 Ranked #3 in with Jade Curtis; won two consecutive Boston Open Grand Prix.
- Stoklasova shared her passion for paddle teaching at various clubs in Connecticut and New York, which contributed to the growth of women’s paddle there. For the most part, her competitive and teaching days have taken a back seat to raising her two daughters
- Stoklasova’s success comes from a combination of incredible athleticism and natural talent as well as from her strong tennis background, starting as a junior player in her native town of Banska Bystrica, Slovakia.
- Earned tennis All-America honors at the University of South Alabama where she graduated with an MBA and was later inducted into their Hall of Fame.
2011-2012 – #7 with Ana Brzova
2012 2013 – #1 with Ana Brzova
2013-2014 – #1 with Ana Brzova
2014-2015 – #1 with Ana Brzova
2015-2016 – #4 with Ana Brzova
2018-2019 – #3 with Jade Curtis
TEAM ANA BRZOVA + VIKI STOKLASOVA
- 2011 The partnership was born. Ranked #7 In their first season.
- 2012-2015 Ranked #1 for three years running.
- 2013 and 2014 Won back-to back National Championships.
- Affectionately known as the Ovas.